Tuesday, March 31, 2015

A spring outfit for Isabelle!


I'm so far behind in this blog of mine!
I've been very busy in 2015.
But I will stop and pause and show you a collage I put together using Picmonkey which is a free program online, however for a month I'm trying out the Royale version and I'm already hooked.
I used the green background from the Graphicsfairy online.
The rest is from Picmonkey Royale.

This is neglected Isabelle. I went to my local AG boutique on Robson St last Saturday, and I spotted this cute outfit on sale, marked down from $36 Cdn to $24.50. It comes with the yellow barrette, green top, blue pants and cute yellow shoes. I just love it and so does Isabelle!
I also purchased the darling little mini doll carrier. 
Isabelle is so happy!
By Loretta Houben

1 comment:

Simply Shelley said...

I've used pic monkey so much making banners, etc for my blog. I've always used the free though. Love the outfit you found for Isabel. Have fun playing dolls. I'm loving my babies ;)