Saturday, May 2, 2015

It's a girl for Prince William and Kate!

How exciting! A darling baby girl was born today, May 2, 2015, to Prince William and Kate. Isn't she adorable? She weighed 8 lbs 3 oz. Kate delivered her in 2 1/2 hours after being admitted to hospital.
Then after 10 hours she went home!

It's amazing to see all these photos online. I snipped some of them from video clips.
I haven't seen any of this on TV yet...just on my computer.

I admire how Kate dresses so modestly and with such a classic style.
Isn't she beautiful? I love her dress! And she is in heels!

I wonder what the little princess's name will be.
I love Catherine, Victoria or Alice.



And here's the sweet older brother, Prince George!
He's just the cutest little boy.

I remember when Prince William was born. Wow. How time passes.
Do you notice Prince George's shoes? I wanted a pair like that for Matthew, but never could find them. Marlene looked high and low when she was in England for 6 months in 1990, but we think the shoes must only be made for royal children!
Congratulations to the sweet couple. Now you are a perfect family.
By Loretta Houben

3 comments:

DELETED said...

lovely blog, i see many blogs on internet true others and so i found yours...i follow most of the time blogs with the same hobbys as i have...just for fun, when i have time...thanks for sharing, will visit again..blessings

Jane said...

So exciting that it's a girl - a new little princess! Such a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Hi lovely blog! I have seen little shoes like that here in Australia... they are made by Clarkes Shoes. I had a pair for my son many moons ago. Maybe try via ebay?I will visit again, blessings Glenys