Thursday, April 21, 2016

Happy 90th Birthday, Queen Elizabeth!


For my whole life, Elizabeth has been the Queen of Canada.
Some think she shouldn't be. But I'm rather traditional and I have British blood, so I like the monarchy. Plus someone has to be in charge.


 I'm not very fond of Prince Charles. I can't forget how he treated Lady Diana. But of course, it doesn't matter if we like them or not! I wonder when he will finally be King. Then there is Prince William who I've watched grow up, and now I'm enjoying seeing his darling little son, Prince George.


 I cheerfully saved all these images from the internet. Aren't they delightful? I also splurged and bought two items from the Royal Mail.


 This is one of the most adorable photos I've seen.
Isn't it priceless? I think Queen Elizabeth looks great for 90!
The children are:
Her youngest grandchildren on the left:
James, Viscount Severn and Lady Louise, the children of the Earl and Countess of Wessex.
Mia Tindall (holding the Queen's handbag) daughter of Zara and Mike Tindall.
Savanna and Isla Phillips, daughters of Peter and Autumn Phillips.
Prince George and his sister Charlotte in the Queen's arms.
By Loretta Houben

No comments: