Sunday, April 16, 2017

HAPPY EASTER 2017!


Happy Easter!
He is risen indeed!
I'm so thankful for this day. I believe in the Cross on Mount Calvary, and I believe in Christ Jesus who has saved me from my sin, and took my place so I have the hope of Eternal Life.


Me and Robert on Easter Sunday 2017.


Myself in the outfit I bought for our 35th wedding anniversary on April 3rd.


Daffodils in Victoria BC, where we spent our 35th anniversary.


Me in the Victoria butterfly gardens, which I enjoyed thoroughly! Robert below.
If you stand still, the butterflies land on you.








Eating our fancy dinner at the James Bay Inn Hotel, where we stayed. It was built in 1911 and it was fantastic, in the historic area of James Bay in Victoria BC.


Clover Point in Victoria; we had a lovely weekend away.
I'm so thankful for my dear hubby, who has stood by me all these years.


On March 31 my Dad was rushed to Burnaby Hospital with a serious infection. It had entered his blood, and after tests and an MRI the Doctor finally found a blocked 3" in circumference kidney stone. After an operation, my Dad, Jack Williams was finally released home on Good Friday, after spending 2 weeks in hospital.
We are so thankful and relieved, as he is 87. He did very well, and knew all the nurses by name. He was a great trooper!

By Loretta Houben

No comments: